Frequently Asked Questions
- We are proud that we served over 15.000 visitors all over the world each year.
- Vietnam-railway.com provides all railway routes from North to Sourth with the best trains. These trains include Reunification Express Train, Orient Express Train, King Express Train and Victoria Express Train and so on. They will take you to discover a large number of famous tourist attractions in Vietnam such as Sapa, Hanoi, Vinh (Uncle Ho’s Father land), Hue, Danang, Quynhon, Nhatrang, Phanthiet and Saigon…
- We assure that booking train ticket on Vietnam-railway.com will save time, money and other problems for you. Moreover The payment method of Vietnam-railway.com is not only convenient but also high-secure.
- If you need any feedback, please send to my email: email@example.com. We will support you any time and response your email within 24 hours.
- Beside, we will transfer your ticket with free ship if you live in any place (as hotel) in Vietnam.
- On vietnam-railway.com, you can pay by credit card. We will certainly accept all major Vietnam and International credit cards.
- We will provide our banking details for you if you want to pay your tickets by transferring money.
- We accept all payment methods through any banks on the worldwide which uses Western Union service. Then, we will send you our receipt details. Therefore please fill in your control number in order to finalize the receipt of payment.
- After you pay for your tickets, you will receive your order via your email. This email confirm that we have received your ticket reservation request. We will send E-ticket to your email. You can print this ticket and check in train as normal ticket. E-ticket have applied as the original ticket from Sep 1st, 2015. The E-ticket will be sent to your email address about 10 - 15 days before your departure date. So, We hope You can check email to get them in time.
When I pay the train tickets on your website successfully but you confirm that my order is unavailable. So, How long can I be refunded of money?
When you purchase the train tickets on my website, almost you rarely book the unavailable tickets. But if you meet this case, we will refund 100% of the fare to you within 15 days. But We think that you should contact via email or phone number to check the tickets status before you want to book them!
Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages must be wrapped neatly and reliably.
After you choose your route, you will must fill the number of adults and children (if any). Children prices of children's ticket follow these rules:
- Under 5 years: free.
- From 5 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): 75% of adult price for the North - South routes and vice versa. But on Hanoi - Sapa routes and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like adults.
- Over 10 years old: 100% of adult price.
- Note: Each Adult allow to take one children only!
Booking a train ticket withis very simple. Follow these steps:
: Choose the route on the home page that you wish to purchase and click "Book" and then select the date of the travel.
Hoi An does not have the train station and the closest one is Danang station. The distance from Danang to Hoi An is about 30 minutes by bus or car. You should get over night train from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City to Danang and then take a bus or taxi to Hoi An easily.
The train does not allow a ticket for multiple stops in Vietnam. You only use a ticket for a route (stop). If you want to come many places by train in Vietnam, you should make plan for your trips clearly that you will not miss the train. For Example:"I want to take the train from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) city to Hanoi. And I want to pass Nha Trang, Danang and Hue. So, I have to book 4 tickets for 4 route, following:- The first ticket: Ho Chi Minh to Nha Trang- The second ticket: Nha Trang to Danang- The third ticket: Danang to Hue- And the last ticket: Hue to Hanoi "
Incase you forget your luggages, we are really sorry that you can not take them back. Because train staffs change shilfs according 1 hours/time and amount of people get on and off train are too much, so they can not manage your luggages, also we are not responsibility for your luggage on train. Please keep your luggages with you carefully!!!
We are really sorry that you can not take your pets on train to keep atmosphere clean and not affect other passengers.
if you book for tickets of tourist train, we will send your voucher of booking through e-mail before your departure date 15 days, you can print and reconfirm at train station before your departure time 1 hour. then the train staff ( that kind of tourist train )will guide you to get on train. that's policy of all tourist train company. After printing voucher, if you lose it to other people, then you can't get on train, and we can't do anything for you.Note : the address to reconfirm your voucher will show in sending voucher.
For reunification train, the ticket is original ticket, paper ticket. so we just print once time, and deliver to you via email. If you lose tickets, you have to contact us immediately to get new tickets for your trip.So, Please don't worry when the tickets lost or destroyed.
If you travel alone by tourist train,and want to use VIP cabin ( 2 soft berths), of course you can use VIP cabin, but please book for whole cabin. That's policy for VIP cabin of tourist train.
- If you have not received your tickets via email, please confirm with us immediately. We will send them again. You can ask your hotel to print them out.We are an Travel Agency, not Train Stations, So if you haven't received train tickets, you have to email us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org to check train tickets. Please don't disturb some staffs in Train Station (Hanoi and Saigon station). We are not connection with them! Thank you in advance!