• The railway from Danang station to Hanoi station is about 791 Kilometers. There are 4 trains including SE2, SE4, SE6 and SE8 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and take about 16 hours (From Danang to Hanoi or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Hanoi station has two stops. The Main station (Hanoi station) located at 120 Le Duan street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi and Hanoi station B located at Tran Quy Cap street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. With the trains from Hanoi to Southern usually depart at the Main station (Hanoi station) and the trains to Northen (Sapa - Lao Cai) depart at the Station B.
• Danang Station located at 200, Hai Phong street, Thanh Khe district, Danang.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.ROUTE MAP