Train fares for all trains departing from Dieu Tri to Thap Cham
Train from Dieu Tri to Thap Cham
• The railway from Dieu Tri (Binh Dinh Province) station to Thap Cham (Ninh Thuan Province) station is about 312 Kilometers. There are 4 trains including SE1, SE5 and SE7 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and take about 5,5 hours (From Dieu Tri to Thap Cham and return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Dieu Tri railway station :
Adress : 1A Dieu Tri , Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province
Thap Cham railway station :
Address : 7 Phan Dinh Phung, My Hung Ward, Phan Rang Commune, Ninh Thuan Province
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.ROUTE MAP