Train fares for all trains departing from Dong Hoi to Dieu Tri
Train from Dong Hoi to Dieu Tri
|Departs||Arrives||Train No||Hard Seat||Soft Seat||Hard Berth(6)||Soft Berth(4)|
|16:36||04:08||Reunification Express Train SE7||$32||$35||$46||$49||Book|
|05:50||17:27||Reunification Express Train SE1||$32||$35||$46||$49||Book|
|07:40||18:21||Reunification Express Train SE3||$32||$36||$49||$51||Book|
|19:40||07:41||Reunification Express Train SE5||$32||$35||$46||$48||Book|
• The railway from Dong Hoi station to Dieu Tri (Binh Dinh Province) station is about 574 Kilometers. There are 4 trains including SE7, SE1, SE3 and SE5 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and take about 12 hours 30 minutes (From Dong Hoi to Dieu Tri or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabins is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Dong Hoi railway station :
Address : Sub-regional 4, Nam Ly District, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh.
Dieu Tri railway station :
Address : 1A Dieu Tri , Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. These baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.