Train fares for all trains departing from Dong Hoi to Hue
Train from Dong Hoi to Hue
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Hue to Dong Hoi
• The railway from Dong Hoi station to Hue station is about 166 Kilometers. There are 5 trains including SE1, SE3, SE5, SE7 and SE19 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and take about 3 hours (From Dong Hoi to Hue or return). The types of seats include the hard seat and the soft seat, called cabin. Each of the cabins is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Dong Hoi station is at Sub-regional 4 (Tiểu Khu 4), Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh. This station is only one gate and very big. So, you can arrive the station very clearly by Taxi or Xe Om.
• Hue station located 02, Bui Thi Xuan street, Hue city, about 1 km from the city center. Hue station is the same Dong Hoi station with one gate and you can find it easily.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. These baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.