Train fares for all trains departing from Hanoi to Nam Ninh
Train from Hanoi to Nam Ninh
• Vietnam-Railway.com sells train tickets for trains travelling from Hanoi to Nam Ninh by MR1, depart at Gia Lam station. It's about 5 kms from Old Quarter (Hanoi center) to Gia Lam station. The average travel time is 12 hours 12 minutes.
• When you book these tickets, Please provide the Passport No. and Name in passport
• Gia Lam station: Lane 481, Ngoc Lam street, Gia Lam district, Hanoi.
• Nam Ninh Station located Nam Ninh town, China.
• Train from Hanoi to Beijing, China: M1 Train and T6 Train: depart at 18h30 PM in Hanoi station (120 Le Duan street, Hanoi) - Arrive at 12h08 PM (noon) in Beijing. The trip duration is about 18 hours.
• M1 Train depart on Tuesday and Friday and T6 Train depart on Thusday and Sunday weekly from Hanoi to Beijing. Please contact to Sales@vietnam-railway.com to book tickets from Hanoi to Beijing.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. These baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.