Train fares for all trains departing from Hanoi to Tuy Hoa
Train from Hanoi to Tuy Hoa
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Tuy Hoa to Hanoi
• The railway from Hanoi station to Tuy Hoa station is about 1198 Kilometers. There are 4 trains including SE1, SE3, SE5 and SE7 (which belong to Reunification Express train) train on this route. They depart every day and take about 24 hours (From Hanoi to Tuy Hoa or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, hard berth (6 berths) and the sort berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabins is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Hanoi station has two gates. The Main gate located at 120 Le Duan street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. This Gate is usually for South-bound train. And the Station B located at Tran Quy Cap street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi usually for North train as Sapa.
Both of station have the waiting hall for passengers. You can wait for the train at there if you have a long time.
• Tuy Hoa railway station :
Address : 146 Le Trung Kien street , Tuy Hoa city , Phu Yen Province.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. These baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.