Train fares for all trains departing from Hue to Dong Hoi
Train from Hue to Dong Hoi
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Dong Hoi to Hue
• The railway from Hue station to Dong Hoi station is about 166 Kilometers. There are 5 trains including SE2, SE4, SE6, SE8 and SE20 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and take about 3 hours (From Hue to Dong Hoi or return). The types of seats include the hard seat and the soft seat, called cabin. Each of the cabins is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Dong Hoi station located at Sub-regional 4 (Tiểu Khu 4), Nam Ly Ward, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh. This station is only one gate and very big. So, you can arrive the station very clearly by Taxi or Xe Om.
• Hue station located at 02, Bui Thi Xuan street, Hue city, about 1 km from the city center. Hue station is the same Dong Hoi station with one gate and you can find it easily.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. These baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.