Train fares for all trains departing from Hue to Mui Ne
Train from Hue to Mui Ne
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Mui Ne to Hue
• The railway from Hue station to Mui Ne (Muong Man station - Binh Thuan province) is about 200 Kilometers, You have to stop at Binh Thuan station (Before called Muong Man station), then take the taxi to Mui Ne. It's about 16 Km from Binh Thuan station to Mui Ne. The SE7 train (which belong to Reunification Express train) is on this route. They depart every day and lost about 15 hours (From Hue to Muong Man or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabins is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Hue station located 02, Bui Thi Xuan street, Hue city, about 1 km from the city center
Binh Thuan (Muong Man) station located at Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh Thuan province.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 75% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. These baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.