Train fares for all trains departing from Mui Ne to Hue
Train from Mui Ne to Hue
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Hue to Mui Ne
• The railway from Mui Ne (Binh Thuan province) to Hue is about 200 Kilometers,
You have to take the taxi from Mui Ne to Binh Thuan station (Before called Muong Man station), then take the train to Hue. It's about 15 Km from Mui Ne to Binh Thuan station. There are 2 trains including SE6 and SE8 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and lost about 15 hours (From Muong Man to Hue or return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
Hue station located 02, Bui Thi Xuan street, Hue city, about 1 km from the city center and Binh Thuan (Muong Man) station located at Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh Thuan province.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.