Train fares for all trains departing from Muong Man to Nha Trang
Train from Muong Man to Nha Trang
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Nha Trang to Muong Man
• The railway from Muong Man station - Binh Thuan station (Phan Thiet Province) to Nha Trang station is about 236 Kilometers. There are 2 trains including SE6 and SE8 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route. They depart every day and lost about 4,5 hours (From Muong Man to Nha Trang and return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Under 5 years: Travel free
• From 5 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.ROUTE MAP