Train fares for all trains departing from Nha Trang to Muong Man
Train from Nha Trang to Muong Man
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Muong Man to Nha Trang
• The railway from Nha Trang station to Muong Man (Phan Thiet Province) station is about 236 Kilometers. The SE7 train (which belong to Reunification Express train) is on this route. They depart every day and lost about 4,5 hours (From Nha Trang to Muong Man and return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Under 5years: Travel free
• From 5 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.ROUTE MAP