Train fares for all trains departing from Phan Thiet to Ho Chi Minh City
Train from Phan Thiet to Ho Chi Minh City
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Ho Chi Minh City to Phan Thiet
• The railway from Phan Thiet (Binh Thuan Province) to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city) station is about 187 Kilometers. There is SPT1 train. This train departs every day and lost about 4 hours (From Phan Thiet to Saigon and return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the and soft seat. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Or you can take the Reunification Express train to Binh Thuan station with SE7 train as the link:
https://vietnam-railway.com/train/route/train-from-muong-man-to-ho-chi-minh-city . Muong Man belongs to Binh Thuan province and you can arrive to this station by taxi very closed and easily.
Ho Chi Minh railway station :
Address : 1 Nguyen Thong
, 9 Ward, 3 District, Ho Chi Minh City
Muong Man ( Binh Thuan)
Address : Muong Man commune, Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 9 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.ROUTE MAP