Train fares for all trains departing from Thap Cham to Ho Chi Minh City
Train from Thap Cham to Ho Chi Minh City
Please select a returning train?
Train return from Ho Chi Minh City to Thap Cham
• The railway from Thap Cham (Ninh Thuan Province) station to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) station is about 318 Kilometers.
There are 3 trains including SE1, SE5 and SE7 (which belong to Reunification Express train) on this route . They depart every day and lost about 6 hours (From Thap Cham to Saigon and return). The types of seats include the hard seat, the soft seat, the hard berth (6 berths) and the soft berth (4 berths), called cabin. Each of the cabin is designed with the air-conditioner and the comfortable seat.
• Under 2 years: Travel free
• From 2 to under 5 years old (and shorter than 1.3m): Price will be 50% of adult price for the North - South trains and and vice versa. But for trains Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, the children will have to pay full price like the adults!
• Over 5 years old: 100% of adult price.
• Carry-on Bags: The train cabins are allowed to carry baggages not to exceed the weight limitation of 20 kgs of adults and 10 kgs of children. This baggages are wrapped neatly and reliably.ROUTE MAP